Z Check operates on thesingle phase mains supply. About 80 Volts of system frequency is injected intothe transmission line. Voltage current and phase angle are measured based ontest conditions. Power system frequency is chosen due to the fact that allprotective system operates on the same frequency and it is also necessary tomeasure the impedance at power system frequency.
- Measure impedance at power frequency for transmission lines.
- Measure impedance of power cables.
- Measure positive/negative sequence impedance.
- Measure Zero sequence impedance measurement.
- Measure phase to phase susceptance measurement.
- Measure phase to earth impedance measurement.
- Measure line to line mutual inductance measurement.
- Measure line to line mutual inductance measurement(ZERO SEQUENCE).